360° Custom Virtual Tours for your Business
Engage your customers with the latest interactive marketing technology.
Make your business stand out from the rest, take advantage of this special program today!
Starting at only $350!
What is a 360° Virtual Tour?
360° virtual tours are a fully interactive online virtual tour of your business allowing customers to virtually see inside and walk through your business from the comfort of their own home. The 360 virtual tours engage and connect your potential customers with your business no matter where they are, inviting them to enter your location with just the click of a button. If you have a beautiful business location that you want to showcase, virtual tours have been proven to generate interest in your business by up to 100% based on a recent study.
Click and drag in the viewing area to look around. Use the menu items on the left to look at other rooms, or use the arrows at the bottom to walk through the business space.
Why do I need a 360° Virtual Tour?
Choosing the right restaurant, cafe, hotel, wedding venue, or more is often tough. Build trust with a high-quality virtual tour that lets people experience your location before they arrive. These immersive, virtual experiences inspire greater confidence among prospective guests and patrons.
- Showcase your business to customers locally or around the world.
- High-quality, 360-degree, panoramic tours help showcase the best features of your business.
- Proven increase in foot traffic to business, and proven increase in sales.
- Customers will be able to engage with your website 6 times longer on average than businesses without a virtual tour.
- Increase in Google search ranking (SEO) due to higher website viewing retention.
- Out of 1800 people surveyed, 84% preferred stores with 360 virtual tours.
- Studies show that businesses with a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest for potential customers.
- 360° virtual tours are perfect for all public businesses; restaurants, doctor offices, retail shops, gyms, salons, wedding venues, and more!
- The cost of the 360° virtual tour will pay for itself with an increase in customers and sales! It's also tax deductible for most small businesses.
Disclaimer: All prices are on a per-location basis For businesses with multiple locations, you must purchase multiple packages. Travel fee may apply to businesses outside of the greater Syracuse, NY area. A 50% retainer is due at booking to reserve shoot date for any amount over $500. Prices are subject to change.
What can be customized on the virtual tour?
- Your company's logo.
- A menu that can jump to different rooms and areas in the virtual tour.
- A menu that can link to pages on your website.
- Dynamic "hotspots" that the user can click in the virtual tour to display info text, video, sounds, and more!
- Area hotspots that automatically display info text when the user looks at something in the virtual tour.
- Background music.
- Social media sharing buttons.
- Fully automatic walk-through tours.
- Automatic tour spinning.
- Filmstrip previews at the bottom of different areas and rooms.
- Pop-up floor plans showing the layout of your store.
- Pop-up advertisements and promotions with current specials your business is running.
- QR Scan Codes.
- And more!
We also provide an amazing thumbnail to put on your website to invite users to view the virtual tour:
Graphics on the thumbnail can be customized.
What is a "spin"?
A "spin" is a point in the virtual tour where users can stop and "spin", or look around in a 360 degree view. The more areas you want covered in the virtual tour, the more spins you will need.
How many spins will I need?
There's two ways of doing a virtual tour:
The first is a point-of-interest only tour, which only showcases certain rooms or areas of your business (POI), and the user can select those POI from a menu to jump to them and view them. This type of virtual tour will generally require at least 1 spin for every room or area that you want to showcase.
The second type of virtual tour is a complete walk-through tour which simulates being able to actually walk through your business. This type of virtual tour provides a much more immersive user experience, and will generally require a spin every 5-8 feet along the walking paths throughout your business and before and after every doorway. If you want a walk-through tour and are unsure how many spins you will need to fully cover your business, I provide free on-site estimates in the Syracuse area.
I have a really large business and need more than 35 spins!
No problem, additional spins can be added on at $50 per spin.
How do I put the virtual tour on my website?
After the completion of the creation and customization process, I will send you an HTML embed code that allows you or your web designer to embed the virtual tour on your website.
What does hosting & maintenance include?
The virtual tours are hosted on a special virtual tour server. Hosting includes the hosting fees for the server, and maintenance includes any customization changes you need me to make to the virtual tour after it's live (limit of 1 change per month.) The default packages include 3 or 5 years of hosting and maintenance, but you can add additional years with an add-on package.
Ready to book? Questions?